- Confidence that Raytek Leak Detection will accurately detect the extent of a possible leak.
- Confidence that the job will be done right.
- Confidence that our estimate will match our bill, unless we talk about the need for a variance.
Our customer-focus mission explains how we serve customers:
- First, we answer our phones. That may sound simple enough, but when you’re worried about a leak in your pool or spa, you want to talk with a person, not voice mail. And, our office staff has the experience and knowledge to answer many of your initial questions.
- Next, our licensed pool inspector will arrive on time for the appointment. We appreciate that your time is valuable.
- Then, we’ll walk you through our process to show you what we found. We’ll talk about possible options.
- Finally, you’ll receive a detailed written report and an approximate cost estimate for any necessary repairs.
We’re proud to be The Central Valley’s Full Service Pool Leak Detection & Repair Company.